Constantia Consulting offers a full range of consultancy services in Health & Safety and environmental management.
We work with a range of different companies of all sizes. Whether you have a team of five or 5000, our goal is to design and implement a bespoke solution based on your requirements to meet relevant industry standards.
Our experience covers but is not limited to a diverse range of industries, including:
- Building and construction companies
- Roofing companies
- Clothing and textiles importers
- Food retailers
- Electrical companies
- Arborists and forestry businesses
- Floor laying companies
- Property management businesses
- Government departments and agencies
Constantia Consulting supports businesses to establish fit-for-purpose Health & Safety management systems and processes. We can build a safety management system from the ground up, and support its implementation within your business. We can also help improve or streamline any aspect of your current Health & Safety system.
Our Health & Safety services include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking independent audits against national and international standards including AS/NZS 4801; OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Undertaking compliance audits against the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, associated Regulations and Best Practice Guides
- Preparing policies and procedures to help improve health and safety practices
- Developing safe work method statements (job safety analyses, task analyses or standard operating procedures) to ensure high quality and consistently implemented safety standards
- Undertaking hazard identification and risk assessments for work sites, processes and equipment, including preparing risk registers
- Supporting businesses on incident reporting, incident investigation and implementing corrective actions to prevent recurrence of incidents
- Designing and delivering on-site toolbox talks with staff to ensure safety remains front of mind on the worksite
- Assisting with prequalification processes, including the preparation of evidence for Prequal and SiteWise submissions
- Delivering training workshops at all levels of the business on all aspects of health and safety, including: safety culture, risk management, and implementation of practical safety tools
Constantia Consulting supports businesses to establish fit-for-purpose environmental management systems. We can build an environmental management system from the ground up, and support its implementation within your business.
As a certified Associate Auditor with Exemplar Global’s Environmental Management Systems Auditor Programme, Constantia Consulting can offer environmental audit services that are targeted to individual business needs. We undertake independent audits against the international standard ISO 14001:2015, and environmental impact assessments to support consent applications.
Our high quality, well-researched environmental impact assessments are a crucial planning tool for any project. We can prepare environmental impact assessments for current or anticipated projects and activities at a range of local and regional scales.