Constantia Consulting offers a full range of consultancy services in Heath & Safety, environmental management, and Antarctic advice.
We work with a range of different companies of all sizes. Whether you have a team of five or 5000 staff, our goal is to design and implement a bespoke solution based on your requirements to meet relevant industry standards.
Our experience covers but is not limited to a diverse range of industries, including:
- National Antarctic programmes
- Government departments and agencies
- Building and construction companies
- Clothing and textiles importers
- Food retailers
- Electrical companies
- Arborists and forestry businesses
- Floor laying companies
- Property management businesses
Constantia Consulting supports businesses to establish fit-for-purpose Health & Safety management systems. We can build a safety management system from the ground up, and support its implementation within your business.
Our Health & Safety services include, but are not limited to:
Constantia Consulting supports businesses to establish fit-for-purpose environmental management systems. We can build an environmental management system from the ground up, and support its implementation within your business.
As a certified Associate Auditor with Exemplar Global’s Environmental Management Systems Auditor Programme, Constantia Consulting can offer environmental audit services that are targeted to individual business needs. We undertake independent audits against the international standard ISO 14001:2015, and environmental impact assessments to support consent applications.
Our high quality, well-researched environmental impact assessments are a crucial planning tool for any project. We can prepare environmental impact assessments for current or anticipated projects and activities at a range of local and regional scales.
Constantia Consulting’s director Neil Gilbert has a PhD in Antarctic near-shore marine ecology and has operated in many elements of the Antarctic Treaty System including four years as Chair of the Committee for Environmental Protection. This vast experience in Antarctic matters ensures Constantia Consulting can provide the following services:
- Support of governments and National Antarctic Programmes to implement the Environmental Protocol to the Antarctic Treaty
- Undertaking Antarctic Environmental Impact Assessments on behalf of operators to meet national and international requirements
- Review of existing, or development of new Antarctic Specially Protected or Specially Managed Area management plans
- Development of Antarctic oil spill prevention and response strategies
- Undertaking non-native species risk assessment and prevention strategies
- Research and teaching on Antarctic governance and environmental management